- Search for a charging point using the app.
- Take the charge card from the holder on the left side of the handlebar or in the armrest.
- First connect the cable to the car and then to the charging point.
- Hold the charge card in front of the card reader.
- Wait a few seconds until the LED around the contact point turns blue.
- End your ride, voila!
Watch video: How to charge SHARE NOW electric cars?
Hint: Every time you charge a car with a battery level of less than 30%, you earn €4,- in credit. This is used to pay for your ride and ride-related costs. Make sure to end your ride after the car has started charging.