U-OV e-tickets must be activated in the app, these e-tickets do not contain a QR code and cannot be scanned. Instead, showing U-OV tickets to the driver or conductor will suffice as a valid ticket.
U-OV 1-hour ticket
- The 1 hour e-ticket is only valid during the time and/or date stated on the ticket. The U-OV e-ticket is valid for a maximum of 60 minutes. You can switch services or lines during that time.
- The U-OV e-ticket is valid in buses, trams of U-OV with the exception of the U-OV night bus.
U-OV Day ticket
- The U-OV Day ticket is valid for 24-hours (all day and all night) once activated and can be used with all U-OV trams, (night) buses in geldig in de gemeente Utrecht, inclusief Leidsche Rijn, Utrecht Science Park en Kasteel de Haar.
- When you misuse a ticket, you risk getting a fine.
- General U-OV transport terms and product terms from the transport companies are applicable.
- The Gaiyo terms and conditions apply to all purchases, services and tickets.