Follow the steps below to book a TIER bike through Gaiyo.
1. Open Gaiyo and at the bottom of the app, tap the left icon next to Plan your trip to open the QR code scanner.
2. Scan the QR code of the TIER bike you want to rent.
3. Tap "Confirm" to proceed.
4. Gaiyo will now show you the bike and relevant information, like the battery percentage, and the vehicle ID number (the six digit number on the right side of the screen). Tapping "How does it work" will display practical information about renting a TIER bike, "Prices" Will show the base fare and per minute cost, scrolling down further will show you your current pick up location and other TIER e-bikes nearby.
5. Tap "Ride now" to proceed.
6. Perform all "Pre-drive checks" and check the rental vehicle for damage or flat tires. Tap "OK" to proceed.
7. If you see the following screen you're ready to ride, remove the lock from the bike and insert it above the rear tire to lock it in place. Hop on and enjoy your ride.