- The e-ticket train is only a valid ticket for transport by train on route, on date and first- or second class stated on the e-ticket. You can only travel with the carriers stated on the e-ticket.
- An e-ticket train one way can be used once and an e-ticket day return can be used once for the outward journey and once for the return journey.
- The e-ticket train must be shown on a smartphone or tablet during a check. In addition, you must be checked in at a gate or post with a barcode reader.
- Your surname and initials are stated on the e-ticket train. Make sure you can show a valid photo ID during the trip. The name on the identity document must match the name on the e-ticket train.
- Pay attention! A surcharge applies for travel on the domestic route of ICE international and the Intercity direct between Rotterdam Central and Schiphol Airport. This can be purchased at the NS ticket machine.
Our general terms and conditions apply to all purchases, services and tickets.