1. These promotion terms and conditions apply to the promotion 'Referral promotion' hereinafter referred to as "promotion"
2. The organizer of this promotion is Innovactory International B.V., with its registered office and principal place of business at Bolderweg 2, 1332 AT Almere, registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 57152020, hereinafter referred to as "organizer".
3. This promotion has a duration from January 1, 2022, 00:00 a.m. to December 31, 2022, 23:59. Hereafter “action duration”
5. The images shown on the communication means of the promotion may differ from the travel credit of the promotion to be paid out to the winning participant. No rights can be derived from these images.
6. The travel credit cannot be exchanged for cash or other prizes/products.
7. Participant must have a full Gaiyo account, including a fully completed first name and last name
8. Participant can share the referral link with as many people as possible, there is no maximum limit
9. Participant will immediately receive €2.50 in the wallet if the new user creates a full account and has spent at least €5 in the app
10. The amount of €2.50 that the participant has received has an expiration date of 30 days. After these 30 days, the credit in the wallet will expire
11. Each new user nominated by the participant must create a full account in Gaiyo, including fully completed first name and last name
12. The new user will receive €5 travel credit in the wallet after the user has made a transaction(s) totaling at least €5. This credit is immediately deposited in the wallet if at least € 5 has been spent
13. The travel credit of €5 received has an expiry date of 30 days. After these 30 days, the credit in the wallet will expire
14. The personal data will be treated confidentially by the organizer and will be processed as described in Gaiyo's privacy statement.
15. There is no cost to participate in this promotion.
16. Participation in this promotion is excluded for employees of the organizer, its advertising agency, as well as for anyone who is in any way directly or indirectly involved in the promotion in an organizational sense.
17. The organizer reserves the right at all times to refuse or disqualify a participant for reasons of its own, without the participant being able to assert any claim against the organizer.
18. Travel credit obtained through this promotion can never be cashed out, any attempt to do so is considered fraud.
19. No further claim can be made on expired travel credit as referred to in Articles 10 and 13.
20. Participants may be asked by the organizer to cooperate with publicity.
21. If a participant cooperates in any other form of publicity at the request of the organizer, the reasonable wishes of the participant will be taken into account.
22. The participant is not entitled to any compensation whatsoever and waives any claim in connection with publication and publicity as described in these terms and conditions. All possible publication and advertising materials (including images) will be or become the sole property of the organizer.
23. The participant in this promotion can only complain in writing about a travel credit, whether or not allocated, via e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Participants who have submitted a written complaint will receive a written, motivated response within thirty days of submitting their complaint.
24. It is not possible to correspond about the promotional conditions.
25. The organizer cannot be held responsible or liable for malfunctions and/or errors of the network, internet sites, software and hardware, nor for any incorrect input and/or processing of participation data. The organizer completely excludes any liability in this regard.
26. The organizer is not responsible for printing and typing errors on the site, in the flyers or in other communications. No rights can be derived from unlawful price information or other information.
27. The organizer can in no way be held liable for any damage caused by or related to the promotion or the travel credit to be paid or paid out by the organizer or otherwise. Any liability of the organizer in connection with the promotion is wholly and completely excluded.
28. The organizer reserves the right to change the promotion conditions in the interim or to cancel the promotion if special circumstances give cause to do so.
29. Nothing related to the promotion may be reproduced or published without prior written permission from the organiser.
30. Business accounts are excluded from this promotion.